Skip to content
- Chronic pain is often defined as any pain lasting for 3 to 6 months or more.
- This persistent pain is unfortunately very common: More than 3 million US cases per year.
- Painful inflammation is body’s response to toxins.
- Inflammation is the body’s immune response to toxins as it works to “purify” itself. The resulting inflammation causes pain in the body.
- Furthermore, sleep deprivation can lead to chronic pain and makes you gain weight.
- Research shows that diet should be an integral part of a pain management program.
- An anti-inflammatory diet often eliminates the unpleasant side effects of some drugs that cause memory loss, tiredness, and sleepiness.