- After about age fifty or so, the Basic Metabolic Rate gradually declines by about 1 to 3 percent per decade.
- Seniors want to have fun, live longer and healthful.
- They fully understand our concept, because they lived in the 1950s-1960s, when only few people were obese.
- Our specific Senior Programs are covered by major health insurances and Medicare.
- The main Goals are:
- Fat Loss & Body Rehydration
- Improving the Basic Metabolic Rate
- Decreasing the Metabolic Age
- Optimizing Nutrition for Healthy Aging
- As we age, appropriate eating can make a difference in our health, help to improve how we feel, and encourage a sense of well-being.
- Eating healthy has benefits that can help older adults:
- Reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease.
- Maintain energy levels.
- Our daily eating habits change as our bodies get older. Only small adjustments help you enjoy the foods and beverages you eat and drink.
- Weight loss and health improvement are generally achieved faster than younger customers, probably due to a decrease of daily life stress.
- Our customer with the best results was an 82-year old man.
- His new Metabolic Age was 49 years old.
- His Body Composition and Body Hydration Level have dramatically improved.
- Only few eating habits changes have made the difference.