Easy-to-implement program with individual on-site coaching complementary to current wellness programs, and well-suited with wellness tax credit.
Business Case: Company with 160 employees (2015)
- Final Cost per Participating Employee: $38.40
- Health Premium Reduction 2016 per Employee: $3,520
- Paying less medical bills (up to 52%), health insurance premiums, workers’ compensation premiums.
- Better negotiating with health insurances.
- Faster recovery from injuries.
Improving Employee Productivity:
- RESO Programs do not substitute your current employee wellness plans. In fact, we help them to increase their participation rate.
- We are complementary because we have different goals.
- RESO programs medically treat the causes of obesity/overweight and the harmful effects of stress.
- Wellness programs objectives are mainly to prevent stress, overweight, and sleep depravation, to promote smoke-cessation, and to improve well-being, physical activity, and job performance.
- By starting RESO programs, employees lose weight. As a result, they are more likely to take advantage of available physical activities offered in their corporate wellness programs with more health benefits.
Diabetes costs are huge. We talk about $400b per year (0.5% of GDP). This cost analysis doesn’t include pre-diabetic patients.
- People With Diabetes: $16,021
- People Without Diabetes: $4,396
Health care spending per capita of people with diabetes vs. those without
- Anti-diabetic Agent Drugs: 10%
- Everything else: 90%
Share of total spending per capita for people with diabetes that was spent on antidiabetic agents drugs. (Source: Health Care Cost Institute)
- RESO Programs Costs: 20 sessions x $50 = $1,000 (including $25 co-pays)
- Potential Cost Savings: $11,625 per year
Our Services are available for:
- Any private business entity (2 to 20,000 employees)
- Self-funded health plans
- Public entities (state, towns, school districts,…)
- Captive insurance plans (health, workers’ compensation)
For more information: www.resoyourcompany.com