Skip to content
- Most people have a mild gluten, wheat and dairy intolerance.
- Our body can cope with a small amount of these foods in our diet every now and again, but it wasn’t meant to deal with these in large quantities.
- Yet the majority of us have dairy and gluten several times a day.
- These low-grade food intolerances lead to a build-up of symptoms such as abdominal discomfort or bloating, weight gain, poor concentration, aches and pains, and tiredness.
- It is important to understand this is not the same as a food allergy which would make you feel very sick or you have a strong allergic reaction if you eat a certain food.
- An intolerance means having too much of a certain food makes you feel sluggish, bloated and not at your optimum level of well-being and energy.
- Your body is telling you that something is out of balance, and the symptoms won’t go away until the balance in your gut is repaired and restored.
- Fixing what is going on in your gut is the first step in order to achieve true health and improve your energy.
- Once your gut health has improved you will notice changes such as not getting heartburn or bloating.